14 Days Explore Kenya & Tanzania wildlife trails migration Safari, Kenya, Tanzania combined wildlife safari package to Samburu national park, Lake Nakuru, Masai Mara migration, Via lake Victoria Serengeti wildlife ,Ngorongoro and Lake Manyara national park lodge safari
14 Days EXPLORE Kenya & Tanzania wildlife trails safari
Day 1: Arrival – Nairobi
Pick up from the airport on arrival and transfer to Nairobi safari club hotel for overnight stay.
- Day 2 : Nairobi – Samburu
Pick up from your hotel at 0700 hrs and passing the majestic Mt. Kenya en route to the open savannah of Samburu Game Reserve. Lunch at Samburu Sentrim Lodge – Afternoon game drives followed by dinner and overnight stay at Samburu Ashnil Lodge .
- Day 3 : Samburu National Reserve
Full day spent exploring the park. Morning and afternoon game drives are offered – Dinner and overnight stay at Samburu Ashnil Lodge
- The highlights of Samburu game reserve is the spectacular scenic beauty, rivers and forests. It is an area where the local people have a rich and colorful heritage. The reserves have numerous permanent springs and a wealth of wildlife which includes leopard, hippo, elephant, lion, reticulated giraffe, grevy's zebra and crocodile in the Ewaso Nyiro river. Over 365 species of birds have been identified in the sanctuaries.
- Day 4 : Samburu - Lake Nakuru National park.
We depart the lodge soon after break fast and proceed to Lake Nakuru National park. Lunch enroute followed by an afternoon game drives as the pick lake. Dinner and overnight stay at flamingo Hill Camp
- Lake Nakuru is a shallow alkaline lake on the edges of Nakuru town and lies a distance of 160 kilometers from Nairobi. The lake is world famous as home to millions of flamingoes. The number of flamingoes depends on the water level which determines the quantity of algae on which the birds feed. Flamingoes are known to migrate to other Rift Valley lakes whenever the water level is low. The National Park surrounds the lake and was gazetted to protect the colony of flamingoes as well as provide sanctuary for endangered species such as the rhino. There are about 25 white and black rhinos, one of the largest concentrations in the country. Predators are also residents to this park while Rothschild's giraffe have been trans-located into the park for safety
- Day 5 : Lake Nakuru – Maasai Mara
Breakfast then south through the beautiful savannahs and plains of the Rift Valley and reach Mara lodge in good time for lunch .Afternoon game drives followed by dinner and overnight stay at Mara Ashnil lodge orSimilar
- Day 6/7 : Maasai Mara
Spend the next two days on game drives exploring the Masai Mara. The open grasslands are home to incredibly rich and varied wildlife and the awesome, annual migration of millions of wildebeest and antelope is the highlight of any visit to Africa from July to September. Optional balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person .Dinner and overnight stay at Mara Ashnil Lodge or similar
- The Maasai Mara Game Reserve is arguably Kenya's most popular game sanctuary. It is the most famous and most visited game reserve in Kenya. The film 'Out of Africa' was made to a great extent in this reserve. Virtually every type of wildlife can be seen at the Mara. A spectacle worth seeing is the annual migration of millions of wildebeest, zebra and gazelle from Serengeti plains across the Tanzania border and the Mara River to reach Maasai Mara grazing fields from late June. The dramatic crossing of the river and the preying on the migrants by predators can be viewed from early July to August. The reserve abounds with birdlife since dose to about 452 species have been recorded.
- Day 8 : Masai Mara- Musoma ( lukuba
Early morning departure to Tanzania via Isebania boarder musoma –via sirari boarder point – transfer to Tembo Beach hotel where you board your boat to Lukuba Island afternoon spent relaxing ,fishing, hiking on the sunset rocks. dinner and overnight stay at Lukuba lodge
* Kayaking on the lake.
* Fishing with our traditional boat ( $40/hour)
* Escorted walks
* Hiking to the sunset rocks
* A boat trip around the island for birder
* A small swimming pool is also available.
Situated on Lukuba Island,13 kilometers off the shore of Lake Victoria in the Musoma District. The lodge is ideally situated in the eastern part of Lake Victoria and is an easy destination just seventy five kilometers from the western Serengeti gate at Ndabaka. It can also be incorporated as a stop over when arriving from the Masai Mara into Tanzania.
Day 9 :Lukuba -Serengeti national park
Boat transfer to the shore of Lake Victoria where you link up with your guide and proceed to Serengeti national park via Dabaka gate – lunch at Serengeti serena lodge then proceed for evening game drives.
Day 10 : Serengeti National Park
Full day spent exploring the park . Dinner and overnight stay at Serengeti sopa or Serena lodge
Serengeti is Africa's most famous and Tanzania's largest park covering 14,736 sq km and is adjoining with the Masai Mara National reserve in Kenya. With a wildebeest population of about 2 million and several other hoofed species (which include zebra, Thomson's gazelle, impala, topi, Grants gazelle, Kongoni, Eland, Kirk's dik dik, klipspringer, roan, Oryx, oribi, waterbuck, buffalo, giraffe and warthog), it is sure to attract a string of prey such as lion, leopard, cheetah, hyena, golden jackals and bat eared foxes. Elephants are relatively scarce and the few remaining black rhinoceros are restricted to the Moru Koppies area
Day 11 :
Serengeti - Ngorongoro conservation area via Oldivai gorge
Morning game viewing drives then return to the lodge for breakfast , proceed further game drives as you exit the park and drive to Ngorongoro conservation area via Olduvai gorge - Proceed for dinner and overnight stay at Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge.
Day 12 : Ngorongoro Crater tour
Descend the crater soon after breakfast for
a full day crater tour with packed lunches - ascend for dinner and
overnight stay at Ngorongoro Sopa lodge beautifully set by the crater
rim for dinner and overnight stay
The Ngorongoro crater is the world's biggest whole volcanic caldera at 8300 sq km and is arguably the most stunning arena.
It is frequently described as one of the wonders of the world, not only because of its geological magnificence, but also because it serves as an extraordinary natural sanctuary for some of Africa's largest populations of large mammals. Ngorongoro and other freestanding mountains are volcanic in origin, formed during the fracturing process that created the Rift valley 15 to 20 million years ago. When it peaked in size 3 million years ago it was a similar height to Mt. Kilimanjaro today
Day 13 : Ngorongoro – Lake Manyara
Breakfast then exit the park and drive to Lake Manyara National park. Explore the park famed for tree climbing lions. Picnic lunch is offered . Dinner and overnight stay at Lake Manyara serena Lodge
The Lake Manyara National park is serene and beautiful with main attractions of a rich bird life, tree-climbing lions, its elephants, and hippos that you can see at closer range than most other places. Lake Manyara is an alkaline lake and at certain times of the year hosts thousands of flamingos and a diversity of other bird life. Although it is one of the smallest parks, its vegetation is so diverse enabling it to host a variety of wildlife habitats.
Day 14 : Lake Manyara – Arusha-Nairobi - Departure
Early breakfast then view game as you exit the park and drive to Arusha - lunch at Kibo palace hotel then board and afternoon shuttle bus to Nairobi or drop off at the airport to board your home bound flight.
contact us for current pricing
- Tour price includes
- Transport in a custom made tour van in Kenya and 4x4 land cruiser for Tanzania
- Services of English-speaking driver tour guide
- All game parks entrance fees
- 1 night hotel accommodations in Nairobi on arrival on Bed and breakfast basis
-Full board accommodation in lodges as specified above in a double/twin
- -1 night accommodations at Lukuba Island Lake Victoria on full board basis
- -Return boat transfers in Lake victoria
- Extensive game drives as per the itinerary
- All airport/hotel transfers as indicated in the itinerary.
- 1 litre drinking water per person per day while on safari
- - Personalized services
Tour price excludes:-
-All personal travel insurance
- Personal travel insurance
- Hotel accommodations in Nairobi after the safari
- All personal expenses; e.g. laundry, telephones, beverages, tips,
-Any other extras not stated as included above
-Cultural visits to Masai villages – can be arranged with our guide